Second Year Students Vow ‘Remainder of Holiday for Intense Studying’



THE HAGUE – Reports have come in today that second year students have vowed to dedicate the rest of the Christmas break to intense studying for period 2 exams, despite constant interruption from family. We took to social media to ask second year students just how the holiday was affecting their ability to study.

“I had this Christmas break planned out, basically spend time with family the entire first week, party hard at new years and then dedicate the second week on revising notes, simple” - Milena Vasquez.

“I’ve taken a vow to spend at least some time studying this holiday, it’s just so hard with family around, I swear, once that second week hits, I’m hitting the books. I swear it!” – Casper Anderson

“Did someone say Internal Market Law and chill?! Nothings stopping me this holiday, I’m going to be on top of everything, So what I made the mistake of wasting my last autumn holiday watching online-series? I’ve changed. It’s a new year and it’s a new me, once I get past this hangover its straight to the lecture slides” – Eric Van Lanen

“But forreal tho, wouldn’t it be SO much better if we just had exams in December like everyone else? So that we don’t have to spend Christmas dinner buried exam stress and soul crushing anxiety? I sure would like that. How am supposed to enjoy brussels sprouts without subconsciously relating them to the EU Headquarters and then Internal Market law and then the fact that I’ve been to literally 3 lectures this quarter. Why do I do this to myself.” – Anonymous.

The Leek will remain on stand-by to see if these student’s carryout their vows faithfully.


Comments